Saturday, October 19, 2013

Still Going!

I started getting a little overwhelmed when it came to documenting my progress. Most days I was well into my decluttering project before realizing I hadn't taken a "before" picture. One time I even re-cluttered just to get the picture. Booooo! So lame.

Here's the update: I've done Ty's room, Calli's room, Meg's room, and the laundry room. Scott really wanted to get involved, so I let him tile the laundry room floor this weekend! (He did a fabulous job, too!) The grout is drying, and the washer and dryer are in family room, and the kitchen is currently a mess. BUT. It's so easy to clean up now! I don't feel overwhelmed anymore when I look at the dishes drying in the left side of the sink; I know that I no longer have to shove them into the cupboard only to hear them topple out five minutes later.

The moral of today's story is this: don't stop just because you don't have time to document. Just keep going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment